KITTY CAT MINI'S
TRAIL STOCK STUDDED & UNSTUDDED
440 STOCK / 500 STOCK
MOD. 440 / OPEN MOD.
440 STOCK / 500 STOCK
MOD. 440 / 500
KITTY CAT & MININ'S = FREE
TROPHYS AWARDED TO
ALL IN THIS CLASS
JUNIOR 1 & JUNIOR 2 = $10.00
TROPHYS AWARDED TO TOP THREE
CLASSES = $10.00
IMPROVED STOCK, MOD = $20.00
- Registration from 8:00 to 11:00
- One registration sheet per. sled.
- All drivers must sign waiver. Drivers
under 18 need parent or guardian signature.
- Number/race bib on racers back.
- You are responsible for the classes
you sign up in.
SIGN UP IN THE WRONG CLASS YOU FORFEIT ENTRY FEE TO THAT CLASS. (NO REFUNDS)
- Drivers 16 to 18 yrs.
of age may run in any class except JUNIOR CLASS.
Must have proof of NYS Snowmobile Safety class.
- PAY OFF INSIDE
AFTER THE FINAL RACE!
- All drivers must wear a helmet, Workboots, Long sleeve shirt, Flack jacket, Motocross jacket, or leather
- All snowmobiles
must have a WORKING TETHER SWITCH!
- Jack stands with backs are required in pit area and starting line.
Tech. of all snowmobiles before racing begains.
- Shields down or goggles on when racing.
- Safety glasses REQUIRED
for crew members on the starting line.
- Only TWO crew members allowed at the starting line.
- NO ALCOHOLIC beverages
allowed in the pits. Any RACER consuming alcohol will be DIQUALIFIED!
- Drivers meeting at 11:45
- THE RACE DIRECTOR
HAS THE FINAL CALL ON ALL MATTERS!
- JUNOIR 1 = 10 to 15 yrs of age, must have NYS cert. 440 stock fan/free air snowmobile only.
- JUNIOR 2 = 10 to 15
yrs of age, must have NYS cert. 440 stock fan/free air/liquid snowmobile only.
- TRAIL STOCK = Stock trial sleds only.
No tying down of suspensions. No cool down fittings. Origninal air box mandatory, No K&N's. No motor work.
= Stock engine, No motor work. Cool down fittings allowed. Tying down of suspensions allowed.
- IMPROVED STOCK = Stock
sled with orignal motor. Any pipe or cluthches. Must maintain origanal cc's of seld. ( Motor work allowed.)
1 = 15 yrs or older snowmobile. Fan/free air only. May run in vintage or mod class only.
- VINTAGE 2 = 15 yrs or older
snowmobile. Fan/free air or liquid. May run in vintage or mod class only.
- MOD = Snowmobile chassis only. Snowmobile
FOR MORE INFO CALL